Monday 28 April 2014

April Favourites...

Hello beautiful people,

    As I have mentioned in previous posts I would love to start a Youtube Channel but I don't think I am ready to yet, however I can hide behind my keyboard and adopt some of the ideas from beauty channels so here are some of my favorite products that I have been loving in the month of April...




   First up is the Vaseline healthy hands + strong nails hand cream, this has been complete rehab for my hands and nails. I had acrylic nails at the end of March and my nails were so weak, constantly breaking and just in generally bad condition so I began massaging the healthy hands cream into my hands and nails each morning and night and it has completely changed my nails! They are in so much better condition and my baby soft hands are a complete bonus definitely would recommend if you can get your hands on it!

Next is a Sinful Colors Polish another nail product however this is a nail polish in the shade 'Hazard' which is a beautiful neon coral colour. I am a huge fan of the Sinful Colors Collection available at Boots they are such good quality for £1.99 and the range of colours is amazing. This shade in particular is great for spring and looks amazing especially with darker skin tones or a tan. 


A brand new product that I picked up on a complete whim that I've fallen in love with is the Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin Foundation. I needed a drugstore foundation to throw on when i didn't feel like using up my precious MAC Studio Fix Fluid and the Better Skin foundation is the perfect alternative. It claims to give you better looking skin in 3 weeks and I believe it has done this as I've been receiving lovely compliments on how flawless my skin looks when wearing this foundation. It applies really well with an in between dewy and matte finish and stays put for a good 6-8 hours! Well worth trying out in your local Boots.


To apply the Better skin foundation I have been loving using the Real Techniques Stippling Brush this month. The dual fiber make up of the brush allows you to work products into the skin and achieve the most flawless finish. Another brilliant buy from the Real Techniques range although I am yet to find a brush from them that I don't love.


Under my all of my foundations this moth I have been loving using the L'oreal Paris Studio Secrets Professional smoothing resurfacing primer. This little pot has been an absolute treat to use and gives the most perfect smooth base for make up. After suffereing from regular break outs foundations were clinging to all the wrong places but this primer has completely changed that and everything now sits just as it should on the skin! 


The last of this months favorites I'd like to talk about is a new candle i purchased in April and haven't stopped burning it since which is by www.lily-flame.co.uk and it is the Rhubarb! (And, of course...custard!) This candle just transports me back to an old fashioned sweet shop and smells exactly like the sweets if you do not like sweet smells it is definitely not for you but I am in love mmmm!


So thats everything I have been loving this month feel free to leave anything you have been loving in the comments below and I hope you have enjoyed this style of post!

Bye for now,
                      Ash
                              x



No comments:

Post a Comment