Monday 28 April 2014

Brush up...

Hello beautiful people,
    Now, for us girls make up is part of our daily routine and for many of us the thing we take most care over choosing is the actual product itself. However, since really getting into make up I have realized that the tools we use to apply the products has a huge effect on just how good the product looks on and although we all know the phrase a good craftsman never blames his tools, they certainly do help if you use the right ones!


   I am not usually one for jumping on 'hype bandwagons' but I have found an exception in the form of Real Techniques brushes! They are just God's gift to anyone with a face really and seeing as that includes most of us they are pretty damn good. When I purchased my first high end foundation the MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation I just thought "oh ill just rub that bad boy in with my trusty fingers and it will be fine" but no! After being persuaded by my friend to buy the Core Collection brush set and I am in love! Never again will I apply my foundation with my fingers! 

Bye for now,
                      Ash 
                              x


No comments:

Post a Comment