Sunday 23 February 2014

Getting to know me...

Hello beautiful people, 

     As i have just started this blog i thought it would be a good idea to let you into a few secrets about me before we get into more specific posts so i am going to do a 25 facts about me!

 Just a little disclaimer if you want to run away after hearing some of these facts i completely understand...


1. I am completely addicted to pancakes and have them pretty much most days because i refuse to wait until pancake day (ain't nobody got time fo dat!)

2. I have 7 half siblings in total (only 3 live with me)

3. My nose can be pressed completely flat against my face...yes i do have a bone there and no i don't know why it can do that

4. I only wear pretty much 3 colours of clothing; black white and red...is this normal?

5.I have an unhealthy obsession with magazines and my collection is huge 

6. I love all things politics and Boris Johnson is one of my favorite people ever

7. I get loads of my clothes and accessories from charity shops, second hand stores and car boot sales 

8. I have boy short hair purely because i don't like hair so i have as little as possible

9. I have a fear of spoons any bigger than teaspoon size

10. I have only been abroad twice in my life for a total of 4 days 

11. I am the clumsiest person ever honestly I knock everything over all the time 

12. i don't care what anyone thinks i love Miley Cyrus

13. I get anxious if i don't have nail varnish on 

14. I have awful eyesight & always have worn glasses/contact lenses since I was about 8/9 

15. I am a coffee person mmm espesh Dowe Egberts!

16. I am a scout and proud

17. I cannot sneeze...I just make this weird little 'tsse' noise instead

18. I can do a great impression of Nessa from Gavin and Stacey

19. I am probably the messiest, most disorganised person you will ever meet

20. I can't go without watching Sherlock, Eastenders, F.R.I.E.N.D.S or Gavin and Stacey

21. I am a self-confessed Potterhead ,not a drug addict, but completely well obssesed doesnt even cover it but in love with all things Harry Potter 

22. I love tattoos and piercings and i think they are beautiful way of expressing yourself

23. I wear red lipstick most days 

24. I am part Bajan I don't know how much but its in there somewhere

25. The previous fact probably has something to do with the fact i cannot go a day without eating something chicken related, bring me a Nandos and we can be friends!

So, there you go there are some random facts and i hope you've learned more about and if you are still reading this i assume you have no been weirded out by my spoon phobia! but anyway i hope you enjoyed this getting to know me sesh!

          Bye for now,
                               Ash
                                      x

No comments:

Post a Comment